Monday 12 December 2011

12 :: Not my favourite part of Christmas...

I write so infrequently with a pen now that I have found it to be quite a chore and so doing my Christmas cards is by far the worst part of the whole festive season for me.




It doesn't stop me wanting to buy gorgeous cards though. I bought this lovely box from Jen Rowland when I visited Cockpit Arts Open Studios a couple of weeks ago. They are for my special people! I have to be careful as there are only 10 in the box!




I also made some using some of my photographs and some brown paper cards from Paperchase. I cut the photos out to look like little polaroid shots and added a little bit of type.

I'm' all written out now and have spent the afternoon learning how to mail merge on my new desktop, so I'm feeling a tad headachy. I know ... I'll go do some more knitting.


4 comments:

  1. Not my favourite part either so I've not started mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really behind with these this year. It's on my list for this week and I agree - it's not my favourite part though I do like thinking about the people I'm going to send them to as I write them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polaroid idea, and the birdies are charming! I am not doing cards this year...well, maybe New Year's ones. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So little time! So many cards! No stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...