Thursday 31 March 2011

Photo Scavenger Hunt 2011 – March…

:: a collection ::
of brown china in my Mum’s cabinet
March - a collection
:: a fancy gate ::
at Kew Gardens

March - a fancy gate
:: a lamb ::
a mere five hours old

March - a lamb
:: a lion ::
at the entrance to the Palm House at Kew Gardens

March - a lion (2)
:: a rainbow ::
on a new-version Monopoly board
March - a rainbow
:: a ring ::
mine

March - a ring
:: a shadow ::
of a wonderful day out at, yep, you guessed it – Kew Gardens!

March - a shadow
:: an empty chair ::
pushed aside in the kitchen

March - an empty chair

:: peeling paint ::
note to self: shed needs repainting!

March - peeling paint
:: something as old as me ::
my first teddy bear
March - something as old as you

:: something green ::
daffodil stems, freshly placed in water

March - something green
:: something sentimental ::
a little clay donkey and cart that my great-Nan always left my pocket money in (2 bob, back in those days!), now on the shelf in my workroom.

March - something sentimental

11 comments:

  1. I cant get enough of this scavenger hunt- I love looking at different people's interpretations! I still have one or two to find- the Little People have been struck down with illness which has prevented me getting out and about so much this week! Looks like a lovely trip to Kew- mental note to attempt a visit this summer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to do the scavenger hunt but I think I'm finally admitting to myself it will never happen and I should just admire other people's photos instead.

    Yours are ace - love your little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teddies are a popular choice for this hunt!
    Love that you have a real newborn lamb - I had to settle for a chocolate one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos ... very arty! Love the little donkey, and of course the lamb too. I didn't find a real one!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I think I look much better in silhouette--I might just insist all pictures of me be taken that way!

    So love your bear :)

    K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! I'm just loving these challenges.
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are fun - loving seeing all the Lions. Kew Gardens are so inspirational. What a dear little lamb & earless teddy bear !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, what a lovely array of pictures this month, Tracy. I am so tempted to have a go, but I think I have my hands full with the 111 in 2011 project at Flickr! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...