Friday 7 December 2007

Small but perfectly formed...

Yippee! I have an egg!!





Soft boiled with soldiers for my tea, I think! I was beginning to get disheartened and actually spent a good while on the "Forum for the Egg-less" last night and had even saved an out-of-date egg to hard-boil and put in the nesting area as a decoy...


Also coming under the same title, I feel these little felt bowls fit in...

They are so easy to knit and I shall be filling them with little goodies for all the girls in my life...sisters, mum, aunties, friends...

3 comments:

  1. Your felt bowls are gorgeous. They remind me of little egg cups (oh the powers of suggestion!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The felt bowls are so sweet, love the colours, and I also thought they were egg cups!Congratulations on your first eggs...I bet they were the best eggs you've ever tasted weren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonder an egg is!! And I love those felted egg cups! Do you have pattern to share for these? Happy days eating eggs! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment, I really enjoy reading them and I will try to reply if I can find an email address for you...